Print to video instructions
1. Quit out of Final cut pro
2. Hook the White converter box into the fire wire on the computer.
3. Turn on power to tv and VCR
4. Make sure there is a blank DVD in the slot
5. Re-open final cut pro
6. Choose correct timeline
7. go to File>print to video
8. Click so that there is a 5 sec intro and 5 sec exit
9. Click okay
10. Click okay again – wait to see if the picture shows on the TV.
11. If the video shows then push escape
12. go to File>print to video (again)
13. Click so that there is a 5 sec intro and 5 sec exit
14. Click okay
15. Click record on the DVD player
16. Click okay again
17. Let the announcements roll
When done push stop then eject – when it asks you to finalize say yes by pushing the record button.
Take announcements into the AV room and test!!