- Demonstrate iteration process through:
- Create many sketches on paper of logo ideas
- Create many iterations of logo designs in Adobe Illustra
- Sketches and Adobe Illustrator graphics showing an evolution of design ideas
- Final logo design
- Coming soon!
- Develop a metaphor for your design ideas
- Learn about Design Basics and C.R.A.P.
- Follow the generating ideas process
- Brainwrite in many ideas paper
- Brainstorm with other students
- Scan you logo ideas sketches
- Scan your final best idea traced in bold black marker
- Upload your scans to Flickr as a .jpg file
- Watch Adobe Illustrator Tutorials
- Make at least 10 iterations on your best design
- Extend the art board to include new iterations
- Use the Design Feedback Form to get feedback from another student about your design
- Create a blog post titled, Logo Design and Iteration Project
- Create headings
- What I learned and problem I solved
- Write what you learned and problems you solved explaining:
- What feedback did you receive from your peers and what improvements did you make because of that feedback?
- What was the most challenging parts of this project?
- What are you most proud of in your work
- What font(s) you downloaded and used
- Resources you used create your design
- Adobe Illustrator Tutorials
- Download and install a font
- Find or research inspiration for the logo
- Coming Soon!