CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON TO VIEW A LARGER VERSION OF THE VIDEO
Creating a quality presentation is a lot of work. I have been streamlining my process over the years and broke it down into theses steps.
“Presentation is the ‘Killer Skill’ we take into the real world. It’s almost an unfair advantage.” – The McKinsey Mind
- Clearly write the goal on a piece of paper and place it in plain view so it can be seen while working. This will help keep the focus of the presentation in mind at all times.
- Brainstorm ideas for the presentation on paper. Write down or draw images and concepts that will help drive home the message.
- Create a storyboard. I like to use paper for this, it’s easier to start over or move ideas around.
- Write out the words or descriptions in a word processing or concept map program.
- Select a color scheme. I like high contrast, like black background and white text.
- Create a master template.
- Microsoft Help Steps
- PowerPoint 2007 Tutorial
- Copy and paste words into the presentation program.
- Get images and place in the individual slides.
- Tweek everything to your liking.
- Practice, practice, practice